Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

distracted by beauty

on my way to a 6pm appointment this evening i thought i had just enough time to take a few pairs of jeans to my seamstress; which have been folded up waiting to be fitted for more than a few weeks now; but as i was enroute, i was totally distracted by this..


(disclaimer: photo taken while driving)

rarely, if ever, do i deviate from my plans and whimsically change plans
(i should do that more often, but it kind of goes against my dna)
but this evening i couldn't help it.
i started racing to the beach in attempt to catch the sunset which was quickly disappearing. the entire sky and the reflection upon the clouds was just stunning.
luckily i had my camera in tow, and a few free moments to enjoy the beauty.



i didn't quite get to the beach in time for the true sinking of the sun, but it was still very much worth the detour.

1 comments:

Joanna said...

wow...stunning.

Post a Comment