Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

my weekend in boise, id

shannon was the hostess with the mostess....truly took care of us!
when we landed...we went out to coffee; accompanied with the LARGEST pasties i have ever seen.
oh my word.
the coffee cake almost didn't fit into the to-go box.
sarah choose their famous pumpkin chai muffin, it was HUGE!


from coffee we went to the park to pick up all our race information
(my favorite...the potato pins!)


shannon took us around downtown boise, we shopped around, walked around and were able to see this huge mural which she worked on for a good portion of her time in boise.
she designed part of the tree (free handed the hearts!) miss talented, she is!

idaho street...in boise, idaho...love it!

and then the race....
i had a goal, of 2 hours 15 minutes....and missed it by 8 minutes...
so i am going to try again hopefully in june or july.
regardless of the time, i am super proud of my accomplishment, i trained and i finished and i wasn't hurt, sore or sick after (so ALL good things)


post race
a little coffee, a little ice, a lot of water, and some aleve

1 comments:

audrey and josh said...

Oh my goodness! I WANT that coffee cake slice! Such a great weekend! ALMOST makes me want to start running... :)

Post a Comment