Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

making memories

we attempt to get out of the daily grind and schedule date nights with each other, as often as possible.
does it always happen every week? no.
but do we try to make it a priority? yes.
and last week we had a fabulous date night in the beautiful city we live in

we went out to one of our beloved little italian restaurants in north beach, its small and quaint, maxes out at maybe 15 patrons...which makes it all the better!
our meal was amazing; and i know so, because the next day in the midst of painting the kitchen, dave said, "dinner was so good last night!"
from dinner we went to bar down the street for a beverage.
and a snapshot in the bathroom mirror:)

(reminded me of our trip to NY last summer) as i took a picture in almost every bathroom i went into!

after our beverages, we went to a comedy club.
i warned dave that i might not laugh; as last time i went to such an event i didn't think it was funny, and the comedian pointed me out of the crowd....and it wasn't very pretty.
but this evening, it was hilarious!
i laughed...and i laughed hard.
a few times, i could feel dave looking at me wondering, "who is this lady!?"
it was me, and we had a great time!

and of course, we couldn't enjoy an evening in the city without mitchells!
oh delish!

2 comments:

Adriane said...

Did you go to Bella? Thx so much for the recommendation. We LOVED it too. Also we went to Mitchells too, on a whim. I had googled "best ice cream in SF" and found it. Had been meaning to talk to you b/c Kristen (I think or was it Marie?) told me she had heard about it from you guys. Funny :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds so fun! Miss me some Mitchell's...maybe we can go when I'm home? :)

Post a Comment