Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Baby Sib is due in 7 days!

May 27th 2016  I wrapped up
Managing 4 stores and a RMT ... And off on maternity leave + coffee break ... 12 months at home!  
Here I go!

This last week with Will has been wonderful. 
Challenging due to being 38 weeks pregnant and getting up and down off the floor, picking him up and keeping him busy and occupied; leaves little time to rest, relax and think of all the details in preparation for baby #2.  
Baby Sib as we call her, scheduled c section is to occur June 14th. 
Or unless she wants an earl my arrival we are cleared to attempt VBAC ... And hope I am able to get her out of my body without the need for surgery.
We shall see...either way; in the next 7 days life is going to change completely!

DB and my conversation is more around how do we ensure Will transitions and adapts to new baby versus are we ready for new born phase again? 
Definitely couldn't imagine entering into this solo; or without someone so involved as Dave is. Could not imagine trying to take care of 2 by myself. 
Thank goodness he is on board with supporting and being involved 100%. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment