Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

28 is a new year

28 i knew would be a year that would present itself with changes.
these changes are welcomed with open arms.
i know ahead there might be some challenging changes and growing pains
(as to be expected with any year of life)
but ultimately, i am looking forward to what this year has in store for me.
and truly, this year, in the past two months of it, has been proving itself to be a good one!
yeah for a great, much needed vacation
yeah for 2 solid weeks of just dave and kim time
(nope, he didn't get tired of hanging out with me... shocking i know!)
yeah for finding fun bathroom mirrors so i can take pictures of myself
yeah for my new store with its MUCH slower pace
yeah that there hasn't been a day yet when i have had to stay later than my 8 hour shift
yeah for no more 10 hour work days, 50+ hour work weeks
yeah for the first year in 6 years...
it has been revealed that i don't have to work on christmas day 2010
(so damn exciting, my heart rate increases every time i think about it)
i am celebrating little things in my work-life and real-life that make me smile today

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO awesome Kim!! I am excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

Can you teach me how to get my blog photos more organized? Yours are perfect...mine are all over the place!

Post a Comment