Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

the lake

the lake is where i clock most of my mileage
i enjoy that the lake is round...and therefore when i start running, there isn't a point when i have to turn around....i just keep running and eventually i'll end of right where i started.
this route for running is best for me, the lake makes it easy as i don't have think of anything but my breathing, my posture and my pace.

i enjoy my lake....and i love that sarah joined me for a run today.
i arrived a few minutes earlier than she did and found some awesome flowers...

post run...coffee at the beach
(sarah might be laughing at a serious cyclist with a stuffed animal on his helmet, or maybe she is laughing at the fact we can't see the sidewalk due to the amount of sand that has been blown up from shore...or maybe she is laughing at me because she didn't know i was taking her picture...its still up for debate)


and after the beach we went to get a delicious lunch...and i love this view
(yes....i take pictures while driving!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment