Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

LadyA

DB bought me tickets for Christmas, and at the time March 23rd seemed so far away;
and then Friday the 23rd was here...and we were off to San Jose to see Lady Antebellum!

I was more into the show than DB, but thats a-okay, as I have been to more concerts of his love/choice than mine!
He did know a few songs, so he wasn't completely lost!

I am a country music fan, but unfortunately my country music radio station was taken over by a stupid sports talk radio show! grr.... I miss "waking up with fitz in the morning"

the show on friday was very fun!
we were exhausted from the overly full week heading into it
and starving by the time we got down to SJ, so dinner was a must.
we ended up at this rad open brick over pizza place
which provided us with the energy to make it through the show and the drive home:)
(you'd think were old enough to get the senior discount the way i talk about how tired we are all the time)
oh well; together we clock more hours at work than any couple should.
we'll chill out soon enough.

back to LadyA.
there were great, and I'd love to see them again!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment