Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

this was today

i get the privilege of calling my security company, the paramedics and/or the cops almost daily.
it'd be a really slow day if i didn't pick up the phone asking for help from any of those guys.

today, unfortunately, someone who had too much to drink decided to fall down right-in-front-of-my-store
...and hit his head.
now, if it happened next to my store, as opposed to right in front...
it'd still be unfortunate, but much more preferable
so that my customers didn't have to walk over/around this guy.
i didn't want to get his blood on me, nor was he willing/able to move himself;
so there he hung out, in the rain
until the paramedics moved him to a more optimum spot to assess his injuries and state of being.

i'd have to say, working in the city, it's never boring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment