Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

seriously?!

we got back from mexico on a tuesday; and hit the ground running and working!
by the end of that following satruday (4 days later) we both had clocked over 40 hours (each) at work!
nuts...we are crazy busy nuts.
lately my choice word has been, "crazytown"
in reference to the neighborhood i work in everyday.
in reference to my next 3 weeks at work.
in reference to the 2 store managers in training at my store, coupled with 2 new baristas in training and i have 3 weeks to prepare to give my store to a new store manager; and in 3 weeks i need to be ready to take over a new store!
crazytown...thats my life. my work life.

my other life...
the one when i typically wear black work out crops, tank tops and running shoes.

that part of my life is good.

DB and I had a very fantastic time in SB over the weekend with great friends.
It was just splendid to get out of town, laugh a lot and lounge alot.
Audrey (@ thedailydunlop)will be posting pictures, so I won't put my SB photos here.

we walked to starbucks every morning to pick up our beverages...
which was quite amazing; due to the lack of schedule and the lovely weather!

now that we are back in town for the most part,
DB has resumed his sunday evening tradition of cooking; and i seriously love it!!
a couple of weeks ago, i was working on sunday;
and when i got home; the table looked like this....

he wrote me a card, made me a beverage and had an appetizer waiting for me....
melt my heart...
DB when you write me a letter, i will fall in love with you (again!)

im looking forward to another vacation;
when i can sit on the beach and sleep in:)

2 comments:

Susannah said...

your life is crazytown! btw is it so crazy you meant to spell seriously that way? :)

Susannah said...

um, wait- my reader says you have an announcement post and now it's gone!!!

Post a Comment