Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

birhday week

my birthday week started on monday.

shannon brought me these flowers at work, along with my favorite chocolate bar ever...the flowers are beautiful and the chocolate was delish....much thanks!
i love my birthday week!

it was a wednesday afternoon with my mom

she met me half way so we could have a birthday lunch together...so sweet and very fun.
she gifted me a new white shoulder bag
(a girl can't have enough bags and my mom knows me well)
a sweet card from my dad
some new flip flops
and super unique silver earrings...i put them on right there in the restaurant.
thanks mom for birthday lunch, and an afternoon with you!

and then a thursday afternoon of manicures and pedicures with mrs. barry, my mom-in-law...followed by shopping for the barry brothers graduation party to happen next weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday week!!! hope it has been fabulous!!!!

Post a Comment