Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

crafing my way to being a better aunt

this year i am striving to send more mail.

i know that usps isn't loving life with the lack of mail being sent so there are jobs being cut from within the post offic/mail system...but i will strive to keep them in business; and i will also strive to make someone's day by sending a true piece of mail, stamp and envelope:)

case in point, or rather my recent subjects...my little nephews and niece.
i remember growing up and LOVING it when my aunts, uncles, grandparents, extended family members sent me mail....it truly made my day....and so i will strive to do the same.

i am going to be a great aunt this year, and send mail on all their birthdays....so last night i sat down and created, as to put myself in a position to be successful at my new commitment for the year.
creating and being crafty is super fun...so watch out, more mail to be sent...my postmaster is going to love me:)


ps...its sunny outside:)
which means the rain has stopped
& the days are getting longer!
joyous!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

you've been busy blogging and being crafty. love it kim...they're gonna be so excited to get mail. and, i love your game plan...guaranteed success!

Post a Comment