Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

death of my ipod

sad day yesterday.
my ipod seems to have taken its last breath.

i thought maybe when i cam home today it'd be alive and well...
but doesn't seem to be the case.
im not sure what happened, but i suppose i will try to take it to the apple store for a little check up visit.
im not feeling super optimistic about the outcome...but i hear they can work wonders.
dave bought me this ipod.
i remember he wrapped it in a newspaper with a starbucks ad on the outside, perfectly centered so the top of my gift had the side of a starbucks cup on top, with all the empty code boxes.
dave loaded up a picture from our first trip to NY as my background, and i hadn't changed it since....but now i can't even see the background.
:( sad times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment