Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

quite possibly the BEST birthday EVER

i've been looking forward to 30 for...oh the past 12+ months!
and this weekend...delivered more than i thought possible!

(one of my original thoughts was we could climb half dome; but for MANY reasons, i am glad we didn't get those permits and book our stay at the lodge)
Saturday evening...DB & Jill together pulled off a SURPRISE party....and I was completely surprised!
I really did think DB and I were going to Jill&Sean's for drinks/appetizers and then off to a restaurant...
...little did I know..... 
when I walked into Jill's place, there were my friends and both sets of parents, and the Cogs:) 

We have some pretty amazing, fantastic, kind, generous and loving friends and family!





and our loving parents


I have never had a surprise party......the evening was PERFECT!

We didn't get home and into bed until after midnight, I woke up early with a smile on my face, as I replayed all the fun moments of the evening prior....it truly was my favorite birthday party ever!
THANKS DB and all my friends!!

(next post...sunday through monday of my birthday weekend)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It was pretty amazing...I'll have some great memories from it. Grateful for photos to commemorate milestones in our lives, and for wonderful friendships that last through the years. Happy 3-0!

Anonymous said...

so glad that you were surprised!!!! i wasn't sure that we could all pull it off but it turned out better than we ever could have planned for :)

-- jill

Post a Comment