Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

see jane run alameda 2012.

this past weekend i ran my last race of my 20's!

i have been attempting to pull pictures from my canon, but for some-reason-unknown-to-me my memory card seems to be on the fritz, and therefore i am unable to get photos off my camera at this time.
:(
but luckily, ipods and iphones come well equipped with cameras too...and the day was documented with both my canon and my ipod:) and also sarah and shannon took photos too... thank goodness.
a day without a photo taken is a sad sad day for me!

the race.
sunday. june 3rd, 2012.
13.1 miles, out and back course, it was a warm sunny day with some breezes off the bay.

DB woke up early to take me to the event (gold medal goes to him...again...he is a gem!)


sarah met up with me at mile 10 to finish the race with me.
(a god send that lady...ohmyword, going into the run so tired and coming off a week of not feeling well, i was ready to call it quits at mile 10...but sarah put some wind in my sails and made the finish bearable)
thank you!


shannon came to the finish line...so sweet!!
she brought me flowers and a card...so thoughtful! 
 thank you!

when i get my camera all figured out...i'll post more pictures from this day:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment