Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

39 weeks!

39 weeks...single digits of this countdown!
oh my!
for me...
pregnancy has at times, flown by and stood still

pregnancy has been both physically awesome and physically challenging

pregnancy has been mind boggling and amazingly miraculous

i have learned that my body can and will change in ways i had no idea possible
for example: 
my stomach has never been so big, my skin has never been so tight,
bending over has never been so challenging, i hadn't known what pregnancy exhaustion felt like
(which is different than over physical exertion exhaustion)
sleeping was never a challenge in my life, ever;
until i had to learn how to sleep on my side and move my body side to side using my arms not my core

and soon i get to be a mother
soon i get to learn how to take care of this little One who has been growing and developing in me
soon i get to know what a mothers love feels like
soon i get see DB as a dad
soon we get to bring our baby home from the hospital and start living life as a family of three
soon we get to put him in a stroller and go for family walks/runs/trips/adventures
and those are the very brief cliff notes-over view-version of why i want Pip to arrive sooner than later!!


1 comments:

Sarah said...

Sending you love and lots of encouragement. Looking forward to meeting pip and you and Dave as parents.

Post a Comment