Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

one week ago

last week was wet.
the rain just didn't let up

this is what it looked like when i would arrive to work, and had to make the mad dash a few blocks to my store.
ohbytheway....someone stole my umbrella! grr. i hope they soon realize with this beautiful sunny weather (which i hope daily doesn't ever leave) that their new found umbrella actually belongs to me; and they should return it.
if i attempt to be honest, i think, well maybe they need the umbrella more than i do... but then im left literally out in the rain, with just my puma hoodie to keep me dry as i run in the rain to work.
maybe i'll just suck it up and go buy a new one.
or better yet...maybe the rainy season is behind us, and we've got sunny skies for the next few months (oh how i wish!)

let the sunny days continue:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment